Click Here for Tuition Payment
For families of current students: visit this page to learn about applying for placement in St. Paul Public Schools.
The Hallie Q. Brown Youth Enrichment program provides out-of-school time programming and learning activities for school-aged students. The program:
- Is open both before and after school, full days during summer, and on school release days
- Is licensed through the state of Minnesota
- Is available for students ages 5 through 11
- Engages students in organized activities designed to enhance academic performance, strengthen leadership skills and build community pride
- Partners with a variety of local organizations to expose students to new experiences and educational opportunities
Click to download enrollment forms.
- Year-round program
- Grades Kindergarten through 5th
- Sliding fee scale and financial aid available
- Before and after school program open Monday-Friday, 7:00-9:00am and 2:30-6:00pm; nutritious snack provided
- Summer program open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm; nutritious breakfast, lunch and snack provided
- Trained and licensed staff and teachers
Rated 4 Stars by Parent Aware
Our early childhood programs are 4-Star Parent Aware rated through the State of Minnesota Department of Human Services! This is a quality assessment which means that our education program has the highest level of excellence for preparing our little people, and their parents, for the greatest possible success in kindergarten and beyond. To learn more about the significance of our 4-star rating, check out this page.
Angie Goettl now directs both the HQB Youth Enrichment Program and the Early Learning Center after several very successful years with the ELC. She has over 25 years of experience in early childhood education. Angie led the ELC through the effort to become NAEYC Accredited and 4-Star Parent Aware Rated, and has big plans for expanding programming in the YEP as well.
More Information and Tours
Please call 651-224-4607 for more information or to schedule a tour of the Hallie Q. Brown Youth Enrichment Programs.