The Hallie Q. Brown Youth Enrichment program provides out-of-school time programming and learning activities for school-aged students. The program:
- Is open both before and after school, along with full days during the summer and on school release days
- Is licensed through the state of Minnesota
- Is available for students ages 5 through 11
- Engages students in organized activities designed to enhance academic performance, strengthen leadership skills and build community pride
- Partners with a variety of local organizations to expose students to new experiences and educational opportunities.
- Year-round program
- Grades Kindergarten through 5th
- Sliding fee scale and financial aid available
- Before and after school program open Monday-Friday, 7:00-9:00am and 2:30-6:00pm; nutritious snack provided
- Summer program open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm; nutritious breakfast, lunch and snack provided
- Trained and licensed staff and teachers
About our Director
Angie Goettl now directs both the HQB Youth Enrichment Program and the Early Learning Center after several very successful years with the ELC. She has over 25 years of experience in early childhood education. Angie led the ELC through the effort to become NAEYC Accredited and 4-Star Parent Aware Rated, and has big plans for expanding programming in the YEP as well.
Call our offices at 651-224-4601 to schedule a tour or register your child!